Wednesday, January 21, 2015

NEWS: Doughbeezy In Hospital After Being Pistol Whipped By Home Invaders

 Doughbeezy In Hospital After Being Pistol Whipped By Home Invaders

Houston rapper Doughbeezy was pistol whipped by home invaders before breaking free and shooting one of the suspects.

Houston native Doughbeezy was a victim of a home invasion on Tuesday, which left one suspect dead and one arrested. Reports surfaced today detailing that Doughbeezy was pistol whipped at the hands of the intruders, although he managed to fatally shoot one of his attackers.
According to a report from KHOU 11 News, the incident started at around 9:20 PM outside of the rapper's friend's residence. Two male suspects approached Doughbeezy and his friend's family, pistol whipping him and forcing the family inside their home. After Doughbeezy managed to get a gun from his car, he shot one of the suspects, while another one fled the scene on foot. The second suspect was later found by the police, hiding inside Wendy's. He's been identified as Marquez Romero Heckard. He faces three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and one count of aggravated robbery.
Doughbeezy is currently resting up in the hospital, but as you can see from his now-deleted Instagram post, he's got some serious facial injuries. The deleted Instagram post also had the following caption on what happened:
My life was almost taken from me last night. Nothing or no one but God was watching over me, I’m suppose to be dead. When the gunman got instructed to shoot me, he froze. When they tried to kidnap me in my own car, I was able to fight my way out the car before being pistol whipped. After being pistol whipped, my friend and her family pulled up and we all got instructed to go in the house and that’s when God made a way for to break loose and make it back to my trunk for my pistol. If I never was able to break away for my trunk, I wouldn’t be here today telling you this story.
Stop and take a second to thank God for very thing you have. And when you’re done, take a moment to tell your family and the people close to you that you love them. My daughter will be born in a week and if it wasn’t for God, I wouldn’t be here to see her to see her take her first breath. #Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment