Tuesday, January 13, 2015

AUDIO: Lil Wayne - Sh!t (Remix)

Lil Wayne - Sh!t (Remix)

Hopping on Future's Mike Will Made It-produced beat, Weezy breaks out the auto-tune and delivers some more of his usual slick analogies and double entendres for fans to digest. Rapping about everything from his Carter 5 delay to Cash Money issues, Weezy is bringing that lyrical heat and holding nothing back on the first leak off his Sorry 4 The Wait 2 mixtape. The tape has no release date as of yet, but it should be dropping soon (like real soon).
Take a listen and let us know what ya think!
Quotable Lyrics:
I smirk when I screech, trigga smart street smart
I'm a nerd i'm a geek, I'm absurd I'm unique
Did my time in Cash Money, time served and released
But this agent ain't free word, that's the word on these streets
But that shit is old news, that shit is so yesterweek

- Tune

No comments:

Post a Comment