Saturday, February 4, 2017

VIDEOS: Ab-Soul - Evil Genius ft.Teedra Moses & JaVonté

Ab-Soul - Evil Genius ft.Teedra Moses & JaVonté


Directed by Yellow Nguyen & Moosa

Ab-Soul drops his visual for "Evil Genius."

It's a Top Dawg kind of day, as we get a new video from Ab-Soul for his "Evil Genius" cut. Here's what Soulo told GQ about the music video:
“That was my first time visiting her since the ceremony. My idea was that I’d bring the world with me this time ... She was the world to me. I’ve been told “You make the world better,” and now I know what it feels like to have the world taken from me. I can attest to that. So that was an opportunity for me to come back and show her what we’ve done, what we’ve created. Everybody gets to experience that with me in a sense.”
Peep the video for "Evil Genius," and let us know your thoughts in the comments.
Do What Thou Wilt.
https://itun.es/us/LSmFgb

No comments:

Post a Comment