Wednesday, February 1, 2017

NEWS: Nicki Minaj Gets Together With Drake & Lil Wayne

Nicki Minaj Gets Together With Drake & Lil Wayne

A photo posted by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on

The Young Money Big 3 reunites.


Nicki Minaj shared a pair of pictures to her Instagram Wednesday morning. The first, a selfie with Drake (Drake took the selfie). The second, a posed photo with her, Drake, and Lil Wayne. The Young Money Big Three! They seem very happy.
Lil Wayne hinted at new music with Minaj and Drake during an interview with ESPN earlier this month. "I got my key players, I got my Nickis, I got my Drizzys, so we’re gonna be alright."

The purpose of the trio's most recent get together, though Minaj tagged Young Money president Mack Maine, suggesting that it was for official business/scheming.  

A photo posted by Nicki Minaj (@nickiminaj) on

No comments:

Post a Comment