Friday, February 24, 2017

EXCLUSIVE: A BOOGIE WIT DA HOODIE PROMISES DRAKE COLLAB, TALKS ‘ARTOVEN’ MIXTAPE

EXCLUSIVE: A BOOGIE WIT DA HOODIE PROMISES DRAKE COLLAB, TALKS ‘ARTOVEN’ MIXTAPE




A post shared by Rap-Up (@rapup) on

Drizzy isn’t the only big name A Boogie has crossed paths with. During Beyoncé’s “Formation World Tour,” the New York spitter popped up during DJ Khaled’s opening set at New Jersey’s Met Life Stadium. There, he met Jay Z.
“I thought I was gonna meet [Beyoncé],” he shares. “I didn’t know I was gonna meet Jay Z…I was talking to somebody. I looked to my left, it was Jay Z. I looked back, looked again, it was Jay Z. I’m like, ‘Oh shit!’ He came over, said what’s up, showed me props. It was dope.”
Another one of his superstar supporters is Diddy. In fact, he says Puff Daddy spoke to him about signing with Bad Boy. “He was trying to see what’s up with me, where I’m at, where I’m going,” says Boogie. “He was talking [about a potential deal] but my eyes was everywhere…I considered it.”
Despite that, A Boogie is simply reppin’ Highbridge the Label. “We come from a neighborhood called Highbridge in Bronx, New York, by Yankee Stadium,” he says. “We come from that so we turned it into Highbridge the Label.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment