Sunday, February 19, 2017

RAP BEEF: Soulja Boy Says Chris Brown Won't Sign Fight Contract

Soulja Boy Says Chris Brown Won't Sign Fight Contract


According to Soulja Boy, Chris Brown is afraid to fight.

Some have dubbed the upcoming, highly anticipated boxing match between Soulja Boy and Chris Brown as the Fight of the Millenium. But according to a series of tweets Soulja Boy dispatched Sundaay afternoon, there is a troubling new development: Brown has refused to sign the contract.
“Can’t believe this nigga scared to fight me sign the contract Bitch Ass nigga set up the boxing match,” Soulja wrote. "I caught two fades in the streets since this whole beef shit and I won both fights I guess Chris must heard and got scared lol come on boy. Nigga talked all that Shit just to back down and not sign the paper work. Not about that life. No action. Don't wanna hear about this ever."
He continued: "Now we all know Chris a Bitch don't bring this shit up to me ever again. He ain't wanna see these hands. Facts. Obviously he don't wanna fight, so I'm gonna leave him alone. Beef over just tell him don't call my phone over a girl. That was 2nd time."

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––

Given Brown's athletic dancing style and ability to dunk a basketball, it is a commonly held view that Soulja Boy is the underdog in this fight. It would then follow that Soulja Boy is only claiming that Brown won't sign the contract to back out of the fight himself without losing face.
"I couldn't wait to knock that nigga out now about y'all tweet him and ask why he bitched out?" Soulja concluded. "I'm back to the studio. With yo bitch."



No comments:

Post a Comment