Sunday, February 1, 2015

AUDIO: Big Sean - Blessings Feat. Drake & Kanye West (Prod. by Vinylz)

Big Sean - Blessings Feat. Drake & Kanye West (Prod. by Vinylz)

Listen to Big Sean's new single "Blessings" featuring Drake & Kanye West!

Big Sean said there was new music coming, and boi did he deliver. Linking back up with Drizzy Drake, Sean decides to liberate this monster Vinylz-produced collab titled "Blessings".
Serving as the first official single off his upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise, “Blessings” finds Sean rapping about all that’s he’s thankful for, while Drizzy Drake takes care of the catchy chorus, and low-key slams the Grammys in his verse, "I could give two fucks 'bout where the Grammy's go/ I just gave out Grammy's on my Instagram”.
Dark Sky Paradise drops Feb. 24, and will reportedly feature collaborations with Kanye West, Travi$ Scott, Ty Dolla $ign, Pusha T, Jhené Aiko, Lil Wayne, Ariana Grande, and many more.
Edit: Big Sean just dropped off the official version with Kanye West now added boi!!!
Quotable Lyrics:
Since the truth keep niggas traumatized
They tryna compromise my condom size
So I snapchat that whole shit
Tryin' see titties, tryna show dick
And I swear to God I hope they post it, I'm blessed

-Yeezy

No comments:

Post a Comment