Sunday, November 30, 2014

50 Cent’s Son Says He’s Targeted On The Basketball Court Because Of His Famous Father

50 Cent’s Son Says He’s Targeted On The Basketball Court Because Of His Famous Father

50 Cent’s son Marquise Jackson got game on the basketball court, but sometimes being the child of a celebrity comes with a small price. According to Marquise, opposing players try to use his celebrity lineage to get him out of his game on the court. “A lot of people, they come at me,’ lil’ Fif told TMZ. “They say it’s because of my dad. Or they think I’m not good. But at the end of the day, I show them I can play.”
Quise, who says he would skunk his famous father in a game of one-on-one, definitely has skills and is hoping to acquire a full athletic scholarship to a D-1 school to further his education. Is rapping in his future?
Peep the full interview, below.

No comments:

Post a Comment